Spiral Cut Zucchini Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and generously spray a 10 inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place the zucchini noodles into a large colander set over a large bowl and sprinkle with salt, tossing around to gt the salt on all the noodles. Let the zucchini noodles stand for 20 minutes, tossing occasionally, so they release some of their water.
- Combine the remaining 1/4 tsp salt, liquid egg whites, large eggs, roughly chopped basil, sliced red peppers, Greek yogurt, red onion, garlic and pepper into blender and blend until smooth and liquid. Pour into a very large bowl.
- Squeeze out a much of the moisture form the zucchini noodles as you can, and lay them flat on a paper towel. Using another paper towel, press out as much of the water as you can and then transfer the zucchini noodles into the bowl with the red pepper sauce mixture.
- Add in the chopped spinach, patted and chopped artichokes and 1 cup of the parmesan cheese and toss until well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared cast iron pan and press down until flat and even. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Bake until the casserole feels set, about 45-50 minutes. Then thru oven to HIGH broil and broil until the top is golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes to cool before serving.
- Garnish with more basil & enjoy!