- - Remove tortillas from refrigerator. Heat oven to 350° F.
- - Grease 13"x9" baking dish. Place tortillas in bottom of pan, overlapping edges of tortillas.
- - In large bowl, beat eggs & milk until well blended. Stir in shredded cheese, red pepper & green chilies.
- - Pour egg mixture over tortillas.
- - Bake for 25-35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- - Meanwhile, in a small saucepan sauté mushrooms and green pepper strips in oil until tender. Add enchilada sauce; heat thoroughly. Serve over egg bake.
|Serving Size||1 slice|