1 hour 20 min
- Make It
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends extending over sides. Grease foil; set aside. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar; mix well. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and nuts until well blended; spread into prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
- USE foil handles to lift brownies from pan. Cut into egg shapes with 3-inch oval cookie cutter. Decorate with decorating gels and candies to resemble Easter eggs.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- SIZE-WISE: Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- USE YOUR STOVE: Place chocolate and butter in medium saucepan; cook on very low heat until chocolate and butter are melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Continue as directed.
- SUBSTITUTE: Substitute 13x9-inch glass baking dish for the baking pan. Prepare brownies and bake as directed, reducing oven temperature to 325°F.
View all nutritional information
Calories 170, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 4.5g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 40mg, Carbohydrate 19g, Protein 2g