1 hour and 45 minutes
- Combine the Miller Lite Base Marinade with the herbs and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cut the beef into roughly 1½-inch cubes. Combine them in a bag with the marinade and squeeze out any excess air. Let rest at room temperature for 1 hour, or refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Meanwhile, if you’re using wooden skewers, put them in a bowl or dish and cover them in water so they’re completely submerged and let soak for at least 1 hour.
- Slice the zucchini into ½- to ¾-inch-thick coins and chop the onion into roughly 1½ inch pieces. Toss both with the olive oil to coat. Thread the beef onto the skewers, alternating with slices of zucchini and a couple pieces of onion.
- Heat the grill to medium-high (about 450°F) for 5 minutes. Clean the grate (be careful of the flames), then add the skewers and cook, undisturbed, for 2 to 3 minutes, until the beef is seared with visible grill markings. Use tongs to rotate the skewers and continue cooking, about 3 minutes per side, until it’s seared all over and its centers read 130°F to 135°F on an instant read thermometer. Serve immediately with Miller Lite-Mustard BBQ Sauce on the side.
- TIP: Soak wood skewers in water for at least 1 hour before putting on the grill, it prevents splitting and the skewers from burning. TIP: Skewering through the skin of the zucchini, as opposed to the flesh, will maximize surface area and allow for those beautiful grill marks.