- For Honey-Lime Dressing: Mix lime juice, olive oil, honey, cilantro, garlic and jalapeño pepper together in a medium bowl, set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt.
- Add egg and beer to flour mixture, stir until well combined.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Toss shrimp in batter to coat.
- Add battered shrimp to oil and cook until golden and crispy, about 2 minutes per side. Remove and let drain on a paper towel.
- Add shrimp to tortillas, top with cabbage, scallions, and honey-lime dressing.