Broccoli Cheddar Risotto
- Grill or roast 4-5 sausages in oven until internal temperature reaches 165º F.
- While sausages are cooking, set a medium sauce pot on a high flame.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to pot and sauté onions, garlic and broccoli until color starts to form
approximately 2 minutes.
- Next, add the rice and continue to cook for an additional 2 minutes stirring ingredients as they cook.
- Add 4 cups water to the pot, lower heat to a simmer. Cover with lid.
- Stir occasionally and let cook for roughly 20 minutes. When water is almost all dissolved,
add broccoli cheese soup.
- Fold in cheddar cheese and taste for seasoning. Slice sausages and arrange over risotto.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and enjoy!