Everything Seasoning Bagel Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Cut the chicken breast into desirable size for chicken nuggets. We suggest bite-size pieces about 1 inch in diameter. Marinate the sliced chicken overnight in lemon juice, avocado oil, garlic, onion, and salt. Add other herbs as desired to marinade.
- Set 3 bowls out. In the first bowl, put 1 cup Our Family whole wheat flour. In the second bowl, crack and whisk together the eggs. In the last bowl, add the Our Family seasoning and bread crumbs.
- Dunk the chicken bits in this order: Flour, eggs, and bread crumbs. When dunking be sure to thoroughly cover the entire chicken nugget. Continue this process until all chicken bits are covered.
- Place each chicken nugget onto a parchment-covered baking sheet. Bake at 425 for 20-30 minutes until the breading gets crispy and starts to turn golden brown.
- While the chicken nuggets bake, mix together the yogurt, salt, lemon juice, garlic, dill and onion powder. If you want to use roasted garlic, roast the garlic bulb at 375 for 60 minutes.
- Check out the recipe video below!