- In small bowl, whisk together lime juice, honey, cumin, salt and red pepper. Place fish in large zip-top plastic bag; pour honey mixture over fish. Seal bag, pressing out excess air; let stand 15 minutes gently kneading bag once or twice to mix.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, toss tomatoes, mangos, coleslaw, coconut and cilantro.
- Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade. In large skillet, heat 1-1/2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add half the fish and cook 6 to 7 minutes or until fish turns opaque throughout and internal temperature reaches 145°, turning once halfway through cooking. With slotted spoon, transfer fish to plate; keep warm. Repeat with remaining oil and fish.
- In same skillet, heat reserved marinade to boiling over medium heat; cook 1 minute or until temperature reaches 165°; cool slightly. Add marinade to coleslaw mixture; toss to combine.
- On microwave-safe plate, stack tortillas between 2 damp paper towels; heat in microwave oven on high 35 to 45 seconds or until warm. Fill tortillas with fish and slaw; serve with hot sauce and lime wedges, if desired.
View all nutritional information
Calories 703 , Total Fat 23g, Saturated Fat 17g, Cholesterol 68mg, Sodium 1191mg, Carbohydrate 94g, Protein 38g