Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and chocolate chips.
- In a blender combine the wet ingredients: pumpkin, brown sugar, egg oil and whole milk for 45 seconds to a minute.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the same bowl as your previously combined dry ingredients. Stir by hand just until combined.
- Heat a pan or griddle over medium-low heat. Coat generously with coconut oil. Once hot drop 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan. Cook until the edges look dry and bubble begin to form on the sides. Flip and cook on the other side until cooked through. Coat pan between each batch.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.