- Fill a medium/large sauce pot with salted water 3/4 way full. Bring to a boil.
- Add linguine and cook for 10 minutes. Strain and toss lightly with olive oil and set aside.
- Rinse out the sauce pot and return to the stovetop. Add olive oil, onion, garlic and bring to medium heat.
- Stir until color starts to form, add cleaned shrimp sauté for 1-minute cooking shrimp on both sides.
- Add cooking wine and reduce. Next add lobster bisque and turn flame down to low simmer.
- Add chives, tomatoes, lemon and seasoning.
- Fold together with linguini pasta. Garnish with additional chives.