HOW IT WORKS:
- Call your preferred Pharmacy location to get delivery information for your prescriptions.
- Delivery charge is $6. This charge will appear on your receipt as a separate charge.
- Cut-off times and delivery area will vary by location, but when you call in your order:
- Before cut-off time – Mail carrier picks it up for delivery usually next day but it could be 2 days
- After cut-off time – Mail carrier picks it up the next day and usually delivers the following day but it could take an extra day.
- You will need to provide your prescription numbers, your address, phone number, and a credit or debit card to process the payment – including pharmacy information, if you are transferring your prescription from another pharmacy.
- If your prescription does not have valid refills, it may require a physician authorization.
- The pharmacy will fill and prepare your prescriptions for delivery.
How can I get my prescription delivered?
To request delivery, simply call any one of our pharmacies to request delivery for your prescriptions.
When can I get my prescription delivered?
We offer delivery Monday- Friday (excluding major holidays) within a 10 mile radius. Cut-off times will vary by location. For cut off times and to confirm that your prescription is eligible for same day delivery, please call your local pharmacy.
What will the pharmacy need from me to get my prescription delivered?
You will need to provide your prescription numbers, your address, phone number, and a credit or debit card to process the payment – including pharmacy information if you are transferring your prescription from another pharmacy.
What is Touchless Delivery Service?
Your prescription will be shipped via USPS Mail.
Can I have over-the-counter products delivered as well?
What if my prescription does not have any refills?
If your prescription does not have any valid refills, it may require a physician authorization. The pharmacy can provide you with more information.
Can I pay for my prescription with cash or check?
We are unable to accept cash or check for delivered prescriptions.
Can I have my refrigerated or controlled substance prescription delivered to my home?