- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Unroll dough and press out flat over half of cookie sheet, forming it into a 15X9-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle garlic salt to taste over dough.
- Spread mustard evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the mustard.
- Top with cheese.
- Decoratively arrange half of the apple slices and all of the sausage slices over entire surface.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and puffy, and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for a few minutes. Cut pizza into pieces. Garnish with additional apple slices and fresh thyme, if desired.
View all nutritional information
Calories 295, Calories Fat 73, Total Fat 8g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 36mg, Sodium 966mg, Carbohydrate 40g, Protein 14g
|Calories (fat) extra||25|
|Total Fat (extra)||12|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||18|
|Vitamin A (extra)||6|
|Vitamin C (extra)||4|