Apple Pie Taquitos
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a shallow plate mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Lay a tortilla flat and top with a couple tablespoons of the apple pie filling.
- Tightly roll up the tortilla. Brush the taquito with butter the roll it through the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place the taquito in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and apple pie filling.
- You should have enough filling for the 10 tortillas.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the taquitos start to get golden on top. Serve with blueberries, if desired.