- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. If using canned green beans, then drain and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Next, prepare bacon either on the stove or in the oven then cut into large pieces and set aside.
- Now, in a smaller bowl combine soy sauce, brown sugar, melted butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper into a small bowl. Stir until combined.
- Pour mixture over green beans and add bacon. Gently stir, until beans everything is evenly coated.
- When finished pour into a 9x13 dish or baking pan. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled serve it up to your happy guests!