- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9x9-inch baking dish. In large bowl combine cooked couscous, tomatoes, beans, Italian seasoning and black pepper; set aside.
- Cut off tops of bell peppers; remove seeds and membranes. Cook in boiling water 5 minutes; drain upside down on paper towels.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add beef and shallots; cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until beef is browned. Drain beef mixture and add to couscous mixture in bowl; toss to blend.
- Stuff bell peppers evenly with beef-couscous mixture; top with feta cheese. Place in baking dish.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until bell peppers are tender and cheese is melted.
View all nutritional information
Calories 318, Calories Fat 50, Total Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 39mg, Sodium 150mg, Carbohydrate 47g, Protein 22g
|Calories (fat) extra||15|
|Total Fat (extra)||9|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||11|
|Vitamin A (extra)||108|
|Vitamin C (extra)||355|