- Preheat oven to 300°F. Mix butter, pecans and flour until well-combined. Press into a greased 8 1/2x10-inch baking dish. Bake 20 minutes. Let crust cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine cream cheese, 1 cup of the whipped topping, and powdered sugar. With an electric hand-mixer, mix until light and fluffy. Spread evenly on cooled crust.
- In a separate bowl mix instant pudding with milk. Spread pudding evenly over cream cheese layer. Spread blueberry pie filling evenly over pudding layer.
- Spread remaining whipped topping evenly over blueberry layer. Sprinkle with additional pecans and fresh blueberries (if desired). Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve.
- Option: portion into small cups for individual servings
View all nutritional information
Calories 502, Calories Fat 261, Total Fat 29g, Saturated Fat 15g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 343mg, Carbohydrate 55g, Protein 5g
|Calories (fat) extra||52|
|Total Fat (extra)||45|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||75|
|Vitamin A (extra)||13|
|Vitamin C (extra)||2|