Chicken, BUSH'S® Bourbon & Brown Sugar Grillin' Beans® and cheese make a tasty filling. Serve these up on Gameday (or at any party).
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and pepper and cook for 5-7 minutes, until chicken is cooked through or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F and peppers are tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in beans. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Place chips on serving plates.
- Carefully spoon bean mixture into each chip.
- Top with cheese and serve hot.