- HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- SHAPE ground beef into 4 patties. Grill 4 to 6 min. on each side or until done (160°F). Meanwhile, cook bacon as directed on package.
- TOP burgers with cheese; grill 1 min. or until melted.
- SPREAD rolls with mayonnaise; fill with cheeseburgers, bacon, avocados and cilantro.
- Healthy Living: Save 40 calories and 5 grams fat, including 3 grams saturated fat, per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef, KRAFT 2% Milk Reduced Fat Pepper Jack Cheese Slices and KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve these flavorful burgers with corn on the cob and a crisp green salad.