- In a large saucepan, boil water and cook fettuccine, spaghetti, or any desired pasta noodle. Drain and set aside.
- Add cooking oil to medium sized skillet over medium high heat.
- Add cubed chicken to pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken, and cook until no longer pink. About 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
- Pour Alfredo Sauce over pasta noodles, stir to thoroughly coat.
- Stir cooked chicken into pasta. Season with more salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve warm with a Cesar Salad and a bottle of dry white wine. Enjoy.