30 min. plus refrigerating
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray. Melt 3/4 cup butter; mix with crumbs. Press onto bottom of pan.
- Bring remaining butter, sugar, milk and marshmallows to boil in large saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir 5 min. Add chocolate; cook until melted, stirring frequently. Pour over crust.
- Top with nuts and coconut. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- How to Crush Graham Crackers: Place graham crackers in resealable plastic bag. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. Crush the grahams into crumbs by rolling a rolling pin across the bag.
- Storing Coconut: Store unopened packages of BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut at room temperature. After opening, place the package in an airtight container and refrigerate or freeze for up to 6 months.
- How to Toast Flaked Coconut: Heat oven to 350°F. Place coconut on baking sheet. Bake 2 to 4 min. or until coconut is dry and mostly light brown with some white shreds, stirring every 30 sec.
- How to Store: Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
View all nutritional information
Calories 240, Total Fat 14g, Saturated Fat 7g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 110mg, Carbohydrate 28g, Protein 2g