2 1/2 hours
- Pour in the beer; add butter and onions into slow cooker and turn on to high.
- Heat a grill pan or heavy skillet to medium high and grill or sear the brats on all sides.
- Place your Johnsonville Brats into the slow cooker and heat until the brats are cooked through, about 2 hours. Brats are fully cooked when the internal temperature reaches 160˚F.
- Reduce heat to low to keep the brats in the slow cooker hot throughout the game.
- When folks are ready for seconds or thirds -- or even when stragglers show up late --grab a Johnsonville Brat out of this indoor hot tub and enjoy!