- Peel and quarter the potatoes. Place in a 3-quart saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring the potatoes to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook the potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.
- Drain; place back on the heat and shake the pan just long enough to dry the potatoes.
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Generously grease a large cookie sheet
- Whisk the eggs and sour cream together in a medium bowl. Mash the potatoes with an electric mixer or hand masher. Add the sour cream mixture, salt and pepper. Beat the potatoes until smooth
- Drop the mashed potatoes by large spoonfuls or pipe the potatoes onto a cookie sheet with a pastry bag, making 8 large mounds on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the mounds with paprika. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the potatoes start to brown, and the interior temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from the cookie sheet with a spatula and serve.
View all nutritional information
Calories 173, Total Fat 3g, Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 265mg, Carbohydrate 31g, Protein 5g