- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Bring sugar, butter and evaporated milk to full rolling boil in 3-qt. saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook 4 min. or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and marshmallow creme chocolate when it is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan; spread to cover bottom of pan. Cool 5 min. Top with sprinkles.
- Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan. Cut into 40 small Christmas tree shapes with 1-inch cookie cutter.
View all nutritional information
Calories 160, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 4g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 35mg, Carbohydrate 26g, Protein 1g