1hr. 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat large covered saucepot of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add noodles and cook as label directs; rinse noodles under cold water and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat large saucepot over mediumhigh heat. Add ground beef and sausage, and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until browned.
- Add onions and garlic, and cook 4 minutes or until onions are soft. Add tomatoes, marinara sauce, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Heat to simmering and cook 10 minutes. In large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 3 cups mozzarella cheese and 1¾ cups Parmesan cheese.
- Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 2 cups sauce into bottom of baking dish. Place 3 noodles over sauce, top with 5 of cheese mixture and 5 of the sauce. Repeat 4 more layers of noodles, cheese mixture and sauce; top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Cover with foil; bake 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 20 minutes before cutting.