- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Cut thin slice off top of garlic; discard. Place garlic, cut-side up, on sheet of foil; drizzle with 1 Tbsp. oil. Wrap in foil. Grill 15 min. or until tender. Carefully squeeze garlic cloves into small bowl. Add mayo and thyme; mix well.
- Toss vegetables with vinegar; grill 5 to 7 min. or until tender, turning frequently.
- Spread cut sides of baguette with mayo mixture; fill with vegetables and cheese.
- Brush outside of sandwich with remaining oil. Place on grill grate; top with grill press. Grill 4 to 5 min. on each side or until cheese is melted.
- Special Extra: Add fresh arugula leaves to the sandwich filling.
- Variation: If you don't have a grill press, you can use a heavy weighted skillet to press down top of sandwich when grilling.