Wheat-Free / Gluten-Free
- Preheat grill to medium (300Â°F to 350Â°F). In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, corn and basil. Set aside.
- Turn lobsters belly-side down. Insert the tip of a large knife at the cross mark right behind the head, and cut through the head. Turn the lobster around. Holding it firmly by the head, cut it in half lengthwise from head to tail. Scoop out the roe and tomalley (reserve, if desired).
- Pull the claws and legs from lobster. Crack claws lightly with a mallet. Place on grill; grill 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Brush lobster meat with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill lobster, shell side down, 5 minutes. Turn and grill 3 minutes more. Remove and let cool.
- Meanwhile, for dressing, in a small bowl whisk together vinegar and mustard. Slowly whisk in olive oil until well-combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- When lobster is cool enough to handle, remove meat from shell. Coarsely dice meat and add to bowl with tomatoes and corn. Add dressing; toss to coat. Place lettuce leaves on 4 plates. Spoon lobster salad on lettuce, and serve.
View all nutritional information
Calories 335, Calories Fat 194, Total Fat 22g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 78mg, Sodium 427mg, Carbohydrate 11g, Protein 24g
|Calories (fat) extra||58|
|Total Fat (extra)||34|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||16|
|Vitamin A (extra)||36|
|Vitamin C (extra)||20|