2 hours 33 min.
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 2 (9-inch) round layers, blending dry gelatin mix into batter before pouring into prepared pans. Cool cakes completely in pans.
- Pierce cakes with large fork at 1/4-inch intervals. Blend next 3 ingredients in blender until smooth; slowly pour over cakes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until liquid is absorbed. (Liquid will slowly be absorbed by the cakes.)
- Mix 1/2 cup COOL WHIP and juice in medium bowl; stir in remaining COOL WHIP. Stack cake layers on plate, filling and frosting with COOL WHIP mixture. Keep refrigerated.
- Size-Wise: Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Serve Cake: Assemble cake on a cake stand or platter that has a rim as some of the cake's milk mixture will run out of the cake as it stands.
- Shortcut: To add milk mixture to cake with less mess, pour milk mixture into clean plastic bottle with narrow squirt tip. Insert tip of bottle into hole in cake before gently squeezing milk mixture into hole. Continue across cakes.
View all nutritional information
Calories 310, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 320mg , Carbohydrate 49g, Protein 6g