- PLANT-POWERED BLACK BEAN AND BEEF BLEND:
- Pulse onion and mushrooms in food processor until coarse texture. Set aside.
- In large frying pan, brown ground beef. Drain fat. Set aside.
- Sauté onions and mushrooms mixture for 3-4 minutes or until majority of moisture has been released. Add the black beans and mix.
- Add the cooked ground beef, taco seasoning, crushed tomatoes and corn to the black bean and mushroom blend. Mix and cook until heated through.
- MEXICAN LASAGNA:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray bottom of an 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Place 4 corn tortillas on bottom of baking dish and layer approx. 2 cups beef & bean blend on top; Repeat layers ending with tortillas as top layer. Top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes until cheese melts and casserole is heated through.