1 hour 20 minutes*
- Coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. In a large skillet cook and stir beef over medium-high heat until browned. Drain fat. Add oil, onion, garlic, basil and oregano; cook and stir until onion is tender.
- Meanwhile, cook lasagna noodles al dente according to package directions. Drain. Rinse in cold water and drain again; set aside. In a medium bowl combine cheeses; set aside.
- Line bottom of prepared baking dish with 3 lasagna noodles. Top with one-third each of the beef mixture and cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice more, ending with cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake, uncovered, 35 to 45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Add pizza sauce and marinara to beef mixture. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Remove from heat; season with salt and pepper to taste. Let stand, uncovered, 10 minutes.
View all nutritional information
Calories 445, Calories Fat 187, Total Fat 20g, Saturated Fat 10g, Cholesterol 77mg, Sodium 658mg, Carbohydrate 34g, Protein 30g
|Calories (fat) extra||42|
|Total Fat (extra)||32|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||54|
|Vitamin A (extra)||17|
|Vitamin C (extra)||13|