Pesto Sheet Pan Salmon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash asparagus thoroughly. Snap off the ends of the asparagus and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Toss the asparagus, sliced tomatoes, and feta cheese in 1 Tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper
- Lightly brush the salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic and salt. Place on center of pan and surround salmon with the asparagus mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Salmon is done when it sizzles around the edges, not rock-hard firm or squishy
- Top salmon with pre-made pesto