- Preheat oven to 350°F. Insert paper liners into a standard 12-cup muffin tin. Place 1 cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- With an electric mixer, in a large bowl beat cream cheeses on low speed until creamy. Add sugar, egg, egg white and vanilla; beat until smooth. Spoon into muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool slightly, then refrigerate to set.
- Meanwhile, for topping, in a medium pan combine pineapple, sugar and 1 teaspoon water. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 20 minutes or until pineapple is soft and syrupy. Let cool completely.
- Spoon pineapple topping evenly on each tartlet, top with a cherry, and serve.
View all nutritional information
Calories 139, Calories Fat 32, Total Fat 3g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 31mg, Sodium 222mg, Carbohydrate 22g, Protein 5g
|Calories (fat) extra||23|
|Total Fat (extra)||5|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||10|
|Vitamin A (extra)||12|
|Vitamin C (extra)||44|