- While the pork is still on the cutting board, pat it dry then sprinkle it with all of the seasonings. Toss until evenly coated.
- Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add the pork in a single layer and let brown for 1-2 minutes then continue to cook and stir just until cooked through (don’t overcook, 145-155 degrees F).
- When almost cooked through, stir in green chilis, lime juice and vinegar.
- Taste and season with additional salt or cayenne pepper to taste.
- AVOCADO CREMA:
- Add all of the Avocado Crema ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, scraping sides down as needed.
- CORN SALSA:
- Prepare Corn Salsa any time before making pork and store in the refrigerator.
- Cut the kernels off of the cob. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large cast iron skillet over high heat. Add the corn and cook, stirring occasionally, until corn starts to char approximately 5-7 minutes. Transfer kernels to a large bowl and let cool before mixing with other ingredients.
- Add all of the remaining Corn Salsa ingredients to the grilled corn and toss to evenly coat. Season with additional lime juice and/or salt and pepper to taste.
- Let rest for 30-60 minutes at room temperature to let the flavors meld or serve immediately. Corn Salsa will keep covered in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
- TO SERVE:
- Top tortillas with pork, Corn Salsa, Avocado Crema, freshly squeezed lime juice, hot sauce to taste and optional Cotija, cover with diced avocado.