Shredded Chicken Tacos
- Add the salsa, onion, garlic, jalapeno, cumin, salt, and pepper to a large heavy-bottomed pot, like a dutch oven.
- Nestle in the chicken and pour water over the top. Bring to a simmer over low heat and cook, covered for 1½-2 hours until the chicken falls apart when poked with a wooden spoon.
- Use a wooden spoon to shred the chicken.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss the cabbage with rice vinegar, maple syrup, and a pinch of salt and pepper until well combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream with the lime juice and season with salt, to taste.
- Lightly char the tortillas directly over a medium-low flame, flipping once or warm each tortilla in a dry pan until just pliable, about one minute on each side.
- Build the tacos by layering each tortilla with chicken, pickled cabbage, avocado, feta, sour cream, olives, and cilantro.