Shrimp Taco Bites
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cut raw shrimp in half to fit tortilla chips, arrange on a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Mix ½ tsp salt, lime zest, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture over the raw shrimp and spritz shrimp with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Bake shrimp for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Meanwhile, combine diced avocado, lime juice, and remaining salt in a small bowl.
- Combine sour cream and chipotle pepper in another bowl.
- Assemble your shrimp taco bites by spooning 1/2 tsp of avocado mixture in a tortilla chip, followed by 1/2 tsp of sour cream mixture, then top with a chili-lime shrimp.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and enjoy!