- For sauce, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, tomatoes, Worcestershire, hot sauce and sugar. Cook until vegetables are soft.
- Transfer to blender and blend until sauce is smooth.
- Return sauce to skillet; cook over high heat, stirring continuously, until sauce thickens.
- Add wine and bring mixture to just boiling. Reduce to a simmer. Add shrimp; stir to coat. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until shrimp are opaque. Remove from heat, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with lime juice and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve over rice.
View all nutritional information
Calories 263, Calories Fat 110, Total Fat 12g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 150mg, Sodium 404mg, Carbohydrate 10g, Protein 21g
|Calories (fat) extra||42|
|Total Fat (extra)||19|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||9|
|Vitamin A (extra)||20|
|Vitamin C (extra)||30|