Blue Cheese Sauce is delicious on steak and potatoes!
- Combine all Blue Cheese Sauce ingredients and serve immediately. Or make ahead and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Pierce potatoes several times with a fork and place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) for 3 to 4 minutes until potatoes are still firm but soft enough that a skewer can be inserted. Place potatoes on a plate and cool 5 minutes. Slice in half.
- Alternate steak cubes, potatoes and onion on skewers*. Brush kabobs with olive oil and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of seasoning, coating all sides.
- Grill over Medium Direct heat for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until potatoes and onions are lightly browned and meat is desired doneness. Serve with Blue Cheese Sauce.
- *Note: if using bamboo or wooden skewers, make sure to soak in water for 30 minutes before using.