- Preheat the oven to 425°F and place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven while it preheats.
- Add sweet potato, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, 1 tablespoon oil, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne, ¼ teaspoon salt and black pepper to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and coat with remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to spread potatoes and vegetables out evenly onto the baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally during cooking time, until sweet potatoes are fork-tender, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Move vegetables away from the sides, toward the center of the baking sheet (to create a mound for adding the eggs). Use the back of a spoon to create 4 wells in hash. Crack one egg into each well. Season with salt and pepper. Bake until whites are set and yolk is jammy, about 8-10 minutes.
- Drizzle vinegar over everything and garnish with chopped chives just before serving.
- Note: Be sure to keep potatoes to a ½-inch size so that they cook evenly and quickly. Note: Cracking the egg into a bowl first makes it easy to remove any rogue eggshell that may end up in the egg when it’s cracked.
View all nutritional information
Calories 244, Total Fat 10.7g, Saturated Fat 2.4g, Cholesterol 186mg, Sodium 377mg, Carbohydrate 29g, Protein 9g