- Prepare your grill to a medium high heat.
- While grill is heating, combine cooked orzo with dressing, roasted peppers, artichokes and peppadew peppers and set aside. (this salad could easily be made a day ahead of time.)
- Dry salmon with a paper towel and spray with non stick cooking spray and place on the hot grill skin side up.
- While salmon is cooking, combine BBQ, Teriyaki sauce, green onions, chili flake and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- After 1-2 minutes, keep salmon skin side up and turn at a 45 degree angle.
- After another minute , flip salmon over and begin brushing with BBQ mixture, close lid and continue basting and cooking until salmon is cooked through or reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Serve Salmon with prepared Orzo salad and garnish with fresh lemon slices and fresh chopped parsley.