- Rub seasoning all around pork butt and place in 4-to 5 quart slow cooker. Pour beer and liquid smoke around sides. Cover and cook on Low 8-to 10 hours. Remove roast and pull apart.
- For the BBQ sauce, combine all ingredients in saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and simmer 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Gently combine ground pork, ground beef, beer, and BBQ seasoning. Form mixture into 6 burgers.
- Grill burgers over medium, 5 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 155°F. Top burger with cheese and melt.
- Cook bacon in skillet until crispy. Cut in half and set aside.
- Assemble burger with burger, cooked bacon, pulled pork, BBQ sauce, and a dill pickle plank.