- Heat oven 400ºF.
- Arrange crackers in single layer on baking sheet to form solid rectangle; spread with dip. Top with broccoli.
- Cover half the rectangle with tomatoes and mozzarella; cover remaining half with sausage and Parmesan.
- Bake 10 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Sprinkle basil over tomato-covered half; drizzle oil over remaining half. Serve warm.
- Substitute Prepare using your favorite combinations of vegetables and cooked meat.
- Substitute Prepare using prepared light ranch dip.
View all nutritional information
Calories 110, Total Fat 7g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 150mg, Carbohydrate 8g, Protein 3g