- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Thread chicken onto skewers alternately with vegetables.
- Grill 10 to 15 min. or until chicken is done, turning after 8 min. and brushing with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce for the last 5 min.
- Serve with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Use Your Broiler: Heat broiler. Assemble kabobs as directed; place on rack of broiler pan. Broil, 6 inches from heat, 10 to 15 min. or until chicken is done, turning occasionally and brushing with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce for the last 10 min. Serve as directed.
- How to Grill Kabobs: The key to making homemade kabobs is to cut the meat and vegetables into equal-size pieces. Insert the kabob pieces on flat-bladed metal skewers as desired. If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water for 30 min. before using to assemble kabobs to prevent them from burning on the grill. When grilling the kabobs, use long-handled grilling tongs to rotate the kabobs to ensure even cooking on all sides.
- Variation: Substitute 1 pkg. (14 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Turkey Smoked Sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces, for the chicken. Grill 18 min. or until turkey sausage is heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning occasionally and brushing with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce for the last 10 min. Serve as directed.
- Nutrition Bonus: These delicious low-fat, low-calorie kabobs are a great way to enjoy vegetables. And as a bonus, you'll also get a good source of vitamin C from the colorful red peppers.
View all nutritional information
Calories 290, Total Fat 3.5g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 960mg, Carbohydrate 38g, Protein 27g