- Separate each cookie, leaving all the cream filling on one half of each. Set filling-topped halves aside.
- Use small amount of melted chocolate to attach 5 candy corn pieces, pointed-sides down, to each plain cookie half for the turkey's tail. Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Attach malted milk ball to center of each filling-topped cookie half with melted chocolate for the turkey's body. Use dot of melted chocolate to attach cinnamon candy to each body for the head.
- Attach turkey tails to bodies with remaining melted chocolate. Refrigerate until firm. How to Separate Cookies: To easily separate cookies, refrigerate for 15 min. before carefully twisting cookie top from cookie bottom so that the cream remains entirely on one half of the cookie. Use a knife to smooth filling if necessary.
- Family Fun: Get the kids involved in making these fun turkey decorations for a holiday party, November birthday or for the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Use the Chocolate Cookie Turkeys as decorative toppers for cupcakes or as place settings for the table.
- How to Make Enough for a Crowd: This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to make enough for a party. Just increase all the ingredients proportionately.
- Easy Microwave Melting of BAKER'S Chocolate: Microwave BAKER'S Chocolate to be used in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; stir. Microwave 30 sec. more; stir. Continue heating and stirring in 10-sec. increments until chocolate is completely melted.
View all nutritional information
Calories 150, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 80 mg, Carbohydrate 25g, Protein 1g
|Fiber||less than 1g dietary fiber|