2 hrs 30minutes
- Add 3/4 cup boiling water to lime gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Add ice; stir until gelatin is slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Pour gelatin into 1- to 1-1/2-qt. bowl. Refrigerate 15 min. or until set but not firm.
- Add remaining boiling water to strawberry gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Add 2/3 of the COOL WHIP; stir with whisk until COOL WHIP is melted and mixture is blended. Refrigerate remaining COOL WHIP for later use.
- Carefully spoon strawberry gelatin mixture over lime layer.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until set. Top with remaining COOL WHIP just before serving.
View all nutritional information
Calories 160, Total Fat 5g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 100mg, Carbohydrate 26g, Protein 2g