1 hour 40 min
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) egg-shaped balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Place balls, 1 at a time, in melted chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball. Return to baking sheet. Tint remaining chocolate with food coloring; spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to decorate “eggs.”
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- Decorating Ideas: Immediately after coating cookie balls with melted chocolate, decorate them with colored sugars, pastel sprinkles and/or small candies instead of drizzling them with the tinted chocolate.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls: Keep the cookie balls refrigerated until ready to dip in the melted chocolate. Then, dip in small batches for best results.
- Substitute: Substitute 16 oz. vanilla candy wafers or confectionary coating for the white baking chocolate.
View all nutritional information
Calories 100, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 65mg, Carbohydrate 12g, Protein 1g