Best Summer Ever Contest Rules and How to Enter
2017 SUMMER II
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE: Participants do not have to make a purchase at any of the Sponsor’s stores, including those listed in Rule 2, to participate or to receive the prize. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
2. HOW DO I ENTER?
Based on your shopping location, text the keyword:
|Dan’s Supermarket||North Dakota||Heat|
|Family Fare Supermarket||North Dakota||Basket|
|Family Fresh Market||Nebraska,
|Family Fare Supermarket||Omaha,
|Family Fare Supermarket||Cannon Falls, Minnesota||Sunshine|
|Family Fare Supermarket||Michigan||Summer|
|D&W Fresh Market||Michigan||Cooler|
to 23065 by sending a text message from your mobile phone or other text messaging capable device (“Mobile Device”) to the number obtained on the signs in stores, stores web addresses, and stores social media account starting on June 25, 2017 at 12:00 Eastern Daylight Savings Time (“EDST”) am ending August 5, 2017 by 11:59am EDST. Entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable Mobile Device and digital service in order to enter. Entrants who successfully submit a Text Entry will be sent a text message that confirms their entry into the Sweepstakes. Visit the stores, web addresses, and social sites as often as possible, but Text Entries will be limited to one (1) successful Text Entry per person/mobile phone (regardless of whether one (1) person has more than one (1) Mobile Device or more than one (1) person use the same Mobile Device). Text Entries in excess of one (1) will be void and disqualified. Entrants entering by Text Entry will be charged standard text messaging rates for text messages sent and received from their Mobile Device according to the terms and conditions in their carrier’s wireless calling or data rate plan. Entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges from any cellular phone provider made to the entrant. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Text Entry at any time which in Sponsor’s opinion does not comply with these Rules. Use of any automated entry device, software or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. All Text Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrant represents and warrants that they have not purchased any Mobile Device or text messaging service in order to submit a Text Entry or to participate in and/or enter the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW DO I WIN? Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or after August 6, 2017 from among all entries received. You do not need to be present in store to win. Potential winners will be notified after the drawing by a SpartanNash representative by regular mail, telephone or e-mail at the postal address/phone number/e-mail address provided with entry. Actual means of notification to be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. If a potential prize winner is unable to be reached within two (2) days of the second contact attempt, or refuses to accept the prize, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Each entrant who receives a winning notification will be deemed a potential winner, pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. By participating, participants and winners release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each from any and all liability of any kind for any loss, harm, damage, personal injury and/or death arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. All federal, state and local taxes, if any and any other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize are solely the winner’s responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should an unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond its control affect the administration, proper play or conduct of the Sweepstakes.
4. WHAT CAN I WIN? One Yeti Cooler. Three (3) prize recipients will receive one Yeti Cooler, approximate retail value (ARV): $199.99 each. Total ARV all prizes: $599.97. Delivery of prize, which will be sent by the Sponsor, requires a street (U.S. Mail) address. The total number of prizes will not exceed the number of prizes set forth above. All prizes will be awarded provided there are a sufficient number of eligible winners. Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed or returned as undeliverable may not be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Promotion should so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept any other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any entries that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored. Participants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified.
5. AM I ELIGIBLE? The drawing is open only to residents of Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, and North Dakota who are at least eighteen (18) years old (19 for Nebraska) at the time of entry. Employees (and their families, and members of their households, whether or not related) of SpartanNash, its affiliated companies and the competitors of each are not eligible to receive the prize. To learn the identity of prize recipients (available after August 6, 2017), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 850 76th St SW PO Box 8700, Grand Rapids, MI 49518-8700. All requests must be received by August 18, 2017.
6. WHAT ARE MY ODDS OF WINNING? Odds of being selected in the random drawing will be determined by the number of entries received.
7. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for Promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, including but not limited to television (including live television), radio, and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
8. HOW ARE DISPUTES RESOLVED? Each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Michigan, (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
10. SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by SpartanNash, 850 76th Street Southwest, P.O. Box 8700, Grand Rapids, MI 49518-8700. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
©2017 SpartanNash. All rights reserved. Sweepstakes participants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the participant’s personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. YETI is the registered trademark of YETI Coolers LLC. YETI Coolers LLC is neither a sponsor of nor affiliated with this Sweepstakes.